GME TX3100 – 5 Watt Super Compact UHF CB Radio
A super compact addition to the GME 80 channel UHF CB range with innovative ‘flip’ feature make for easy installation and incorporating the latest Digital Signal Processing technology.
The GME TX3100 radio is Australian designed and built and is one of the most advanced UHF Citizen Band radio available. Combining the very latest in electronic hardware with the most up-to-date computer aided design and manufacturing techniques to produce an extremely compact mobile radio with outstanding specifications and performance. The TX3100, with its front mounted controls, is designed for unobtrusive mounting in modern vehicles. Its innovative features include a built-in loud speaker housed within an extremely compact case.
- Digital Signal Processing: Measures, filters and compresses standard analogue audio signals and converts them into digital format. Allows advanced RF and audio processing techniques to be applied to maximise the radios performance.
- CTCSS and DCS
- Advanced Signal Management: Suppresses unwanted signals on adjacent channels and matches the receiver frequency to the incoming signal. This unique GME feature is critical to optimise performance of 80 channel radios.
- Selectable duplex channels
- Dynamic Volume Control: Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level, this feature provides a constant audio output level greatly enhancing the quality of the reception and simplicity of use.
- External speaker socket
- Unique Display Flip Function: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display ‘flipped over’ using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
- Three year warranty
- Adjustable squelch
- Australian design and manufacture
- Programmable scan function